How to connect my iPad on Optus 3G?
Please note: It is unlikely that your iPad APN settings will need to be changed, however in the event of a connection problem, we have provided instructions below:
- From Your Home Screen: Tap 'Settings' (Ensure WiFi is switched off - to confirm your changes)
- Tap 'Cellular Data'
- Tap 'APN Settings'
- Enter the APN exactly as CONNECT
- Leave the username / password field blank
- Completely switch off your iPad- by holding down the sleep/wake button for 5 seconds, and dragging the red slider across.
- Restart your iPad by holding down your sleep/wake button for 5 seconds.
- Your iPad will now use the new APN.