Cloud Computing offers the ability to access software, information and applications that can be delivered on-demand, over the internet, without the need to store it locally.
Oracle Telecom's onePlatform hosted solution is a revolutionary way of delivering desktop, email and software to businesses and individuals via the Internet. Servers, storage, software and applications are delivered without the need to buy, install or manage any underlying infrastructure. Oracle Telecom's onePlatform allows organisations to focus on their core business activities without the need to deal with the upfront cost and ongoing management of their computer networks. By subscribing, users simply log onto the onePlatform network and are provided with a fully customised managed desktop, hosted email. Enterprise solutions are provided to customers using our dedicated hosted server network. You can rest assured knowing that the services are backed by a dedicated support team ensuring responsive customer service and fast performance.
Choose Your Plan
- Pay a monthly fee for the services you use on an as needed basis; this includes hardware, software and system management.
- Outsource your computing requirements at a lower cost than working in-house and reduce capital expenditure.
- Our hosted networks are securely located in Australia, have low latency and are extremely fast.
- You can now avoid the upfront capital outlay and ongoing maintenance fees associated with Enterprise solutions.
- Hosted Exchange delivered from the onePlatform cloud provides feature-rich, business-class email with simplicity and low cost.
- As the market and your business changes, only pay for the services you use.
- It's fast, simple and secure.
- Hosted Desktop – Fully Featured, customised desktop
- Hosted Exchange Mail – Feature rich, business class email
- Hosted SharePoint – Integrated business collaboration
- Hosted Dynamics – Integrated CRM
- Hosted SQL – All the features of MS SQL 2012
- Dedicated Server – Hosting Services for your applications
- Enterprise Websites – Built on SharePoint and other technologies
- Enterprise applications – Scalable managed application hosting
- Cloud Consulting – Simplify your IT and reduce costs
- Infrastructure Optimisation – maximise your investment